TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - sadly this will be the post OP listens to.
People Seeking Info

Subject sadly this will be the post OP listens to.

Posted by FuerGrissa on September 10, 2011 at 1:21 AM
  This message has been viewed 951 times.

In Reply To IMO, both companies are thumbs up. posted by Ba11erz (MD) on September 09, 2011 at 08:48 PM

Message because we all know when people ask for opinions they usually just want positive reinforcment.

Btw Ba11erz, way to articulate this sentence to the point that it makes zero sense, "In addition, their price points are most attractive albeit much cheaper than the competition on some parts."

not only is that statement grammatically challenged, it's also factually innacurate. Now if you had said that their prices are typically 5-10% lower than the innovators of the original product while retaining at least 25% of the quality I could live with that. I wouldn't even demand that you explain how Vuk's advanced pricing algorithm works. you know, how me marks up prices to maximize how badly he rapes his customers and stops just shy of the point where they will say F-it and go buy the original quality products? the sad thing for his customers is that difference is usually like 5% lol, they could have done so much better.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.